If you have an event or meeting that you would like to host at the ARC, please review the information below and complete the ARC Facilities Request Form.
Please note that there is no fee for leisure use of the lounge, computer lab, and creative lab. We offer a 10% discount to registered non-profit organizations with legitimate 501 (c )(3)
|Starting Rate||Deposit Required|
|Lounge||$100/hour||50% to hold space; remaining balance due at time of rental|
|Lobby||$25/hour||50% to hold space; remaining balance due at time of rental|
|Computer Lab||$60/hour||$200 (applies to exclusive rentals only)|
|Creative Lab||$25/hour||50% to hold space; remaining balance due at time of rental|
|Conference Room||$35/hour||50% to hold space; remaining balance due at time of rental|
or $100/4 hours
|100% to hold space.|
To RENT The ARC THEATER on La Brea: Please email Manon@OneChurchLa.org
The specifications of your rental request will determine your price. *Prices above are starting rates.
Rental time is in one hour increments only, and includes set-up and clean-up time.
Film Production Rates: All facilities are available for filming. Special rate will apply.
Exclusive Blockout Rate: Starting at $200/hour
2 hour minimum / $300 deposit required to reserve space
includes all rooms except the executive offices & editing bay
All deposits apply to the total cost of your rental. If you do not show up for your rental or do not cancel 48 hours in advance, your deposit will not be refunded.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be present throughout the entire rental period.
- All events must adhere to the ARC Code Of Conduct, as displayed at the entrance of the facility.
- Applicant must provide staff for their event; this rental form is for the facility only.
- Rental time is in one hour increments, and includes set-up and clean-up time.
- Events must vacate the premises by the time agreed upon on the Facility Rental Application. Overtime charges will be billed at twice the regular rate.
- Time and date changes will be accepted in writing, a minimum of 7 days prior to the event, subject to facility and staff availability. Additional rental time must be paid at the time of request.
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF THE ENTRANCE.
- All minors must have adequate adult supervision
- Only rooms specified in the rental agreement will be available for your use on the day of your event. Rooms not specified may be occupied by other groups during your event and/or additional fees may apply.
- No decorations shall be attached to walls, lights, doors or ceiling.
- Confetti, glitter, sparkles, dry ice, fog/smoke machines, dance wax, etc. are not permitted inside and/or on the adjacent grounds.
- Pets are not allowed in the ARC.
- The use of candles or any other type of open flames is not allowed.
- All rooms must be cleaned and in the same (or better) condition as when you arrived.
By applying, you accept and have read, and agree to uphold, the above conditions for the rental of the ARC Facility.